Wishing you could have a conversation with an expert about your child who is deaf or hard of hearing?
Here is your opportunity – for FREE!!
CONVERSATIONS WITH CAREGIVERS
The Moog Center for Deaf Education is offering free, 30-minute conversations with an expert in listening and spoken language.
This is an opportunity for you to meet with a topic expert to discuss your child and help him or her to reach his or her potential in the area of your choosing.
This is for you if you’d like to discuss…
- Your newly identified child and next steps
- Your newly implanted child and auditory skill development
- Ideas for helping your child learn vocabulary and language at home
- IEPs, including transition from an IFSP
- Behavior management
- Ways to advocate for your child
- Another topic of your choice